top of page

Home Improvements

Anything that changes the exterior appearance of your home requires an architectural request and approval by the Board.   Examples are new construction, painting a different color, doors, windows, fences, etc..  This can include landscaping on a case by case basis. Please contact MJF at (703) 369-6535 for instructions on how to submit your request"


Need help for your Lawn and Garden? The County is an excellent resource to help you.  Contact the Master Gardener/Horticulture Help Line (703) 792-7747 or email  You can visit their office at the Virginia Cooperative Extension-Prince William, 8033 Ashton Ave, Suite 105, Manassas, VA 20109-8202 or online at

bottom of page