top of page

General Pool Pass Info

If you already have picture I.D. passes, you must come one of the days mentioned below and have your pass verified and stamped for the current pool season.


If you need a pass you’ll have to fill out the attached form and bring a 1 inch by 1 inch face picture of each person listed on the pass request.  You can also submit the form and photos via email to:

If you are the owner of the townhouse, please bring the form and pictures to the pool house on one of the days listed below:


Your pass will be made and ready for pick-up when the pool officially opens.

If you are a renter, you have to do all the above and you will have to get the bottom portion of the form filled out by the owner, who is waiving their rights to the pool & giving them to you.


Either owner or renter have to also provide proof of residency. A driver's license or utility bill for the property, will be accepted.

Remember, we can only issue pool passes to you if the account us up-to-date with our property manager MJF Assoc. Inc.  That means your Association dues are paid and you do not owe anything.  You must contact MJF Associates to resolve any issues at  

When  the pool is open and passes are needed, the paperwork and pictures can be left with the Lifeguards and the passes will be processed and left at the pool house for you to pick-up. This will be done as soon as we are able to.

Initial Pool Passes are made free of charge, however there is a $5.00 replacement charge if your pass is lost or stolen.  Remember, a pool pass is needed to enter the pool, & please remember to pick-up your pass as you leave the pool.  Avoid the replacement charge!    

If you don't have a camera, check with your neighbors, or somewhere that does passport pictures, like CVS.   Any questions, please e-mail:

bottom of page